Affordable Legal Services
Immigration Cases | Wills and Trusts | Contracts | Paralegal Services
Clarence E. Mamaril
Santa Clara University School of Law, J.D. (1992)
Santa Clara University, B.S. (1989)
Born in the Philippines and raised in Vallejo California, He has practiced law since 1993 and also worked as an Alternative Dispute Resolution program director for the Alameda County Bar Association. He is admitted to all California state courts and the U.S. District Court (Northern District of California). Since 1995, he has represented clients before the U.S. Citizenship & Immigration Services and Department of Homeland Security, and has successfully litigated numerous cases with the Executive Office of Immigration Review, U.S. Ninth Circuit and U.S. District Court. His immigration law practice is concentrated in the following areas:
- Family Immigration Representation of immigrants with numerous petitions and applications with the USCIS, including adjustment of status "Green Card" cases, fiancé visas, relative visa petitions, student visas, visitor & foreign visa processing, U.S. Embassy cases and waivers.
- Deportation Defense Representation of clients Federal Courts against Immigration & Customs Enforcement actions in deportation cases, Motions and B.I.A. and 9th Circuit Appeals.
- Business and Employment Visas Representation of foreign nationals and U.S Employers with work visas, H-1B petitions, Labor Certifications, employment verification and work authorization documents.
- U.S. Citizenship Representation of legal permanent residents in obtaining U.S. citizenship, naturalization applications, waivers and appeals.
- Immigration Cases (Family Immigration, green cards, fiancé visas, Deportation Defense, Work Visas, U.S. Citizenship Applications, waivers and appeals).
- Wills and Trusts (Living Trusts, Estate Planning)
- Contracts (contract review and drafting for your personal or business needs)
- Paralegal Services As an Alternitive to full Attorney Representation, We also offer Paralegal Services in Civil Litigation, Family Law, Divorce and Immigration. Applications, waivers and appeals.
Professional Memberships and Activities
State Bar of California, Solano County Bar Association, American Immigration Lawyers Association, Vallejo Chamber of Commerce, American Canyon Chamber of Commerce, Filipino Community of Solano County, Filipino-American Chamber of Commerce, Better Business Bureau, Immigration Law Columnist – Ang Panahon newspaper.
How Can We help?
Attorney Clarence Mamaril would be happy to answer your immigration questions or other legal questions.
Mamaril Law Office
312 Tuolumne Street
Vallejo CA 94590